I hope this isn't awkward...
Caution: the word awkward will be thoroughly abused and far too overused throughout this entire blog. Some parts may make you feel so awkward that you might just have to go into a far dark corner and try to think of something else. Some parts may make you laugh so hard you are afraid you might just pee yourself. But mostly, as is our goal of this blog, it will make you laugh a little and think, "I'm so glad this isn't me!" Because truthfully, we have some of the most awkward moments ever.
Monday, November 21, 2011
I Dislike Titles..
Hello blogging world, I'm not weird like Elise and make up weird greetings like the number seven special at taco bell. Well, Elise and I are besties who lead pretty much the most awkward lives in the universe. Well I really don't even know where to start with this.. hmm ok I got one. So one day after school, Elise and I are walking down the hall, and this guy walks in front of us; and I just so happen to be in love with this guy. So I whisper to Elise, " I love him", and I kind of have this thing where I talk a lot louder than I should, and I never realize I'm doing it. So of course, he turns around, and whipped my hear around to look at the very interesting ceiling tile behind me and pretend that I have no idea who said it. After he walked out of the building I just about died of laughter.. MLIAWK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment